The global network includes DAAC’s experienced Legal Services professionals who use knowledge of accounting, survey, information, technology, economics and industry skills along with the various disciplines. Consistent global legislation to help minimize the risk of loss of credibility and trade loss, and enhance the value earned from existing contracts.
The nature of ever-changing business has created new opportunities, but there are also new risks and potential challenges, including:
- An increase in sophistication in fraud, organized crime and terrorism
laws and regulations are more complex, some laws and regulations have an extended scope of geography
- Technology challenges are increasing
complex cross-border disputes
- Pitfalls arising from the expansion into emerging markets
dependence on unfamiliar business partners, more complex supply and distribution channels
- Theft and abuse of intellectual property rights
- Organizations that monitor effectively and respond quickly to potentially damaging situations such as these will be better able to handle quickly and successfully these situations, while minimizing Bad impact on finance, prestige and operation.